How to Register and Bid
Create a free HiBid Account:
1. Go to the auction page here
2. Click login/new bidder at the very top left corner
3. Click on the "REGISTER HERE" button
4. You will be asked to enter your email and confirm your email. Each email can only have one account.
5. Next enter your personal information and create a user name and password. (Please keep your password in a safe place that you can find it. Password is case sensitive.)
6. Once you have created an account you will be able to login to your new account.
Registering & Bidding:
1. Once you have registered for a HiBid account, you will be asked to register for each individual auction. (Not each lot)
2. At this time you will be asked to register with a credit card to verify your identity. We will not charge your credit card unless you fail to show up for the scheduled pick-up or choose to pay with a credit card. (Please read all the terms and conditions on the Auction Details page before placing a bid.)
3. Now you are ready to place a bid. There are two ways to do this.
a. You can bid to the next increment. Bidding is set up with predetermined bid increments. (As the price increases so do the bid increments)
b. You can place a max bid. You are able to put in your max bid and the auction software will bid on your behalf. With this method you do not have to keep watching the auction.
4. Once you are the successful bidder we will e-mail you an invoice with your purchases and pick-up information.